Re: [Tigers] Check Your Rivets

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Check Your Rivets
From: Tod Brown <todbrown@roadrunner.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 13:27:15 -0400
"I was watching a collector car show
last week ( don't remember the show or hosts name.  only that his garage is in
the northeast and has white hair and moustace. the show may have been on the
Discovery channel. )  The guy went to a well known auction to sell a few high
end cars and the auction was raided by the local DMV. Around 15 cars where
pulled from auction because the DMV said the vin tags had been removed and
replaced with the wrong rivets among other things."

The show is called "Chasing Classic Cars" and I see it on HDTV (maybe also on
the Discovery Channel).  The guy's name is Wayne Carini and he runs a shop
called F40 Motors in Portland, CT.  I think there is more info
onhttp://turbo.com   I have recently seen a promo for the show in which Wayne
makes a pitch for acquiring Tigers and compares them to Cobras, just cheaper.

Tod
B382002384LRXFE

Don't forget to register for RootesUnited 2010 in Rockland, Maine in October.
Gotohttp://RootesAmerica.org  for more info.