Re: [Tigers] eBay and restoring your car

To: rande@thecia.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] eBay and restoring your car
From: Tom Parker <tkparker1941@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 13:27:19 -0400
"Put it in a book"... (Rande)

The book grows daily. Old pictures, new pictures, tech notes, product
brochures. My life is a car (not my mother....) and my wife objects, but
that's another story.

The most helpful items I've found:

C.A.T. Shop Notes. Why re-invent the wheel?

Sunbeam Specialties Catalog. Rick's really great. If he doesn't have it you
may be in for a long search.

Classic Sunbeam online for some of the things Rick doesn't have.

A CD of "all" the Rootes Alpine / Tiger manuals.

This forum. The knowledge dispensed here is invaluable.

My "guru" in New Hampshire who answers all the dumb questions I come up
with,

And E-Bay. Buried treasure... sometimes.

Ohan Karlikian in Vancouver uses this, so I'll steal it from him with
credit: "Keep The ' Beam Alive."

Tom