[Tigers] Wind Diverter behind the seats---does it work in a Tiger?

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Wind Diverter behind the seats---does it work in a Tiger?
From: "John Stithem" <mai65tai@sonic.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 13:40:37 -0700
I would like to hear from anyone that has tried installing a wind diverter
behind the seats in a Tiger to reduce the wind turbulence win the car when
the top is off. It seems to help with the smaller roadsters like the Z4,
Miata. Anyone ever tried it in a Tiger?---what were the results? Seems like
it would be pretty easy to do, putting it between the seats and the
roll-bar---but---why try to build a car with square wheels if we know they
don't work?

John