Re: [Tigers] Tiger marked Alpine and Tiger value

To: "spook01@comcast.net" <spook01@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger marked Alpine and Tiger value
From: Steve Laifman <slaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2010 13:27:55 -0700
Spook,

Whatever someone that knows it was, originally, an Alpine with a V-8
inserted at some later date, and NOT a Tiger.

Doubt if auction houses would list it as described, but value is set by
a willing seller and a willing buyer with non of the facts concealed.

"I reckon that's one good looking pig, if you'd remove the lipstick!"
"Hey man, that's no pig, that's my sister your talkin' about"

Caveat Emptor

Steve

Steve Laifman

Editor