Re: [Tigers] GT5 Tigers and sunbeams

To: "'michael king'" <michael.s.king@gmail.com>, "'Tiger Talk List
Subject: Re: [Tigers] GT5 Tigers and sunbeams
From: Cullen McCann <clarkwgriswold2nd@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2010 08:42:11 -0500
That's actually quite cool IMO...i too haven't played in years, but I used
too. Also, like discussed on another thread about what helps the market on
our cars value and what doesn't....i would guess that seeing Tigers and
Alpines in popular video games would be great for increased market exposure
and eventually collector value increases for the cars....

I'm actually quite flattered that they would include them....

GT5 has come out an in the huge list of cars:

SUNBEAM
Sunbeam Alpine '61
Sunbeam Tiger Hardtop '66
Sunbeam Imp Sport '66
Sunbeam Imp Sport Mk. II '67
Sunbeam Imp Sport Mk. III '68
Sunbeam Stiletto '67

SUNBEAMTALBOT
SunbeamTalbot Rapier H120 '
SunbeamTalbot Tiger 289 '

For those who have played previous GT series.. you know that you will be
able to modify them and make them into racers.. i wonder if they will
have HSC55 F74 sehlby, works rally Tigers? and perhaps Lemans alpines?

Is there gogin to be a LM Tiger?
I note the MKII Tiger has been listed as Sunbeam Talbot 289
One would assuem the imps will be modfied to Fraser/Hartwell/Robson spec...