Re: [Tigers] Tiger for sale

To: tigers@autox.team.net, Peter L <laurin212@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger for sale
From: <awtiger@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 14:42:16 -0400
Of course, it's not just some sellers who are out of whack on pricing.  As was
mentioned in an earlier post, the "NADA Classic Car Pricing Guide" shows a
Mk1/1A to be worth a little over $63,000 right now at "high retail."  I'll bet
you could count on one hand the number of Tigers that have EVER brought that
kind of money, including MkII's.  All I can figure is that NADA bases their
collector car values on auction results, and with the "show-boat" auctions like
Barrett-Jackson in the mix, it's no wonder they're well above sales prices that
the rest of the world can produce.

Andy Walker
Edmond, OK
B382001600LRXFE