[Tigers] Teary Eyed

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Teary Eyed
From: "rande" <rande@thecia.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 22:10:59 -0400
I'm reminded of the cartoon, I think, from the New Yorker magazine. It is a
picture of a canine looking at his desktop monitor, and the caption reads, "On
the internet, nobody knows you're a dog".

You( and I mean the collective 'you') don't know who all of the subscribers
on the Tiger and Alpine user list are, but be assured that it is as diverse
as the general population of the nation is, and we have subscribers outside
the U.S., too. We might be dealing with 1960's cars, but our community regard
needs to be decades more advanced.

I don't want 'mc dangerous'out on a limb alone, and I thank the others for
posting
to support him.

RB