Re: [Tigers] I Think

To: "Steve Ralsten" <s_ralsten@yahoo.com>, <achd73@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: [Tigers] I Think
From: "Dave Munroe" <dave@munroe.ca>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 16:53:52 -0300
This is an interesting but exhausted conversation. Lets let it rest.

Back to Tiger questions: In my search for the lost oil pressure, I would
like to try a shorter filter that screws directly to the block - the one
that doesn't interfere with the headers.

Does anyone please have a filter number?

Thanks,

Dave