Re: [Tigers] speedometer

To: allanballard@att.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] speedometer
From: Landcmitch@aol.com
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 17:23:51 EDT
Allan,
Same thing with mine.  It's not the cable if the odometer works.   Probable
the small bearing in the drive disc.  You can fix it, but it's  not  worth
it.  Mine was fixed and completely refurbished by Palo Alto  Speedometer in
Palo Alto, Calif.  Look up their web site.  They do  business by mail.  Mine
cost 185 bucks.  On this list back a few  months, someone referenced a
Jaeger Repair Manual that you can download:
_http://home.comcast.net/~rhodes/speedo.html_
(http://home.comcast.net/~rhodes/speedo.html) .

Charlie

In a message dated 8/12/2010 1:46:25 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,