Re: [Tigers] Turn Signal

To: "'Would U. Believe'" <mcdangerous@verizon.net>,
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Turn Signal
From: "Jerry & Maureen \(Mo\)" <JCMC2006@suddenlink.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 21:19:12 -0500
The sockets that I used are Motormite #85814.  They are license and side
markers sockets for Ford and GM cars 72-94 cars. (Pep Boys, Autozone,etc).

Three things make them great, 1. NO modifications on the Tiger socket. 2.
very small cutting on the new socket with a razorblade to make it fit (it's
some kind of soft plastic)and 3. it has two wires so you can take the ground
wire and attach to the pinch weld nearby.

Mine have been on for 10 years.

Jerry Christopherson
9473187