Re: [Tigers] Won't Start When Hot

To: "CoolVT@aol.com" <CoolVT@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Won't Start When Hot
From: Owain Lloyd <owain.lloyd@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 19:21:11 +0100
because as the car is driven the alternator/generator charges the
battery.  this current through the coroded cables with high resistance
causes heat which increases resistance further to the point where not
enough current will flow to crank the starter.    happened to me with
a bad connection in a battery isolator.  it bamboozled the whole list
until buck Trippel suggested that....