Re: [Tigers] New record Tiger sale

To: "Tom Parker" <tkparker1941@gmail.com>, "Tod Brown"
Subject: Re: [Tigers] New record Tiger sale
From: "awtiger" <awtiger@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 19:22:04 -0500
What does this tell me???  It tells me that some guy got drunk and, to
impress his girlfriend, he started measuring his manhood with another
bidder.  I imagine that when he woke up from his hangover, he had nasty case
of buyer's remorse.  This price is so far out-of -whack...as a matter of
fact, it's not even close to being "in-whack."

I can just imagine the buyer, looking over at his girlfriend through drunken
eyes and slurring, "Sho, babee...how d'ya like me noooow??"

Andy Walker
Edmond, OK
B382001600LRXFE