Re: [Tigers] Shifter Ring

To: Steve Ralsten <s_ralsten@yahoo.com>, tigers@autox.team.net, awtiger
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Shifter Ring
From: Sandy Ganz <sganz@pacbell.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 16:07:24 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks all for the info on the shifter ring. For some reason I didn't see it
on
first glance at SS, but after the brain jarring it did have a valid part
so
available from SS makes it easy. Was getting ready for replacing the seats
and
was looking at the beat up ring and figured I would brighten up the car
with
some new chrome ;). I might even attempt carpeting, but that looks like
a lot
more work then the shifter ring! Now that I think of it, maybe I can
finally
replace the nail wrapped with tape as a fix for my broken reverse
lever on the
shifter too!

As always, thanks for all the responses!

Sandy