Re: [Tigers] More insight into "Crossover" Mk1 cars

To: <ZForce56@aol.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] More insight into "Crossover" Mk1 cars
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2010 11:55:40 -0400
Zach
        There are many possibilities about the order of these cars.   When
the Vin plate was installed and when the JAL # was applied.   Another
possibility is the shipment of the bodies.   The bodies are organized and
packed for shipping.   The next plant unloads the body, in the same order,
reverse order or random.    Bodies could be warehoused, staged for assembly
or immediately sent to assembly line.  The order of the bodies can become
very jumbled when look at from this point of view.   The main point here is
that we were not there to see how the process flowed and we do not know it's
many nuances.   What we know is the discontinuity in the numbers which we do
not understand.

Ron Fraser