Re: [Tigers] K motor parts

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] K motor parts
From: Larry Mayfield <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 17:16:51 -0700
  Rb, thanks for the link. An interesting article.  One of the things I
am curious about though is the "wider main bearing caps". Does any0one
know what exactly this means? Thicker? Wider with a different saddle
machined in the block side? Taller with more metal over the actual
bearing?   If known, could the dimensions be published to the list?

Also, how does one get to the next installment of that article where
they put it on the dyno?

Thanks for the link!

mayf