Re: [Tigers] Apologies and Memories

To: "drmayf@mayfco.com" <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Apologies and Memories
From: Owain Lloyd <owain.lloyd@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2010 23:32:10 +0100
here here.   thanks for taking the time for sharing you experience
with us Steve. I enjoyed reading it and saved it.

- owain

On Sunday, August 29, 2010, Larry Mayfield <drmayf@mayfco.com> wrote:
>  Huh?  I find the apology completely unnecessary.   For those who do not
like it simply hit delete.

> mayf
> On 8/29/2010 1:38 PM, Steve Laifman wrote:
>
> I wish to apologies for taking up 2 Tiger List emails with some
reminiscences about cars I've owned, driven or loved.

> I had to ask my lovely wife, Linda, what the date of our 50th wedding
anniversary was.  Trust me, WRITE THIS STUFF DOWN or you will never hear the
end of it.

> Some of my older memories are harder to access, and I believed it would be
worthwhile to document it before I can't recall, and the Tiger List seemed to
be appropriate with their own fascination about sporting cars.

> My mother's 102nd birthday is next month, and her memories are fading away.
>
> So, please excuse me for sending reminiscences to the List, but that is the
best communication I have for what I thought would be of interest.  I have
received some private mail from a few members indicating unhappiness with the
posts about the posts, and the possibilities that too many would start
"rambling incoherently".

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/drmayf@mayfco.com