Re: [Tigers] Apologies and Memories (or DELETE NOW)

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Apologies and Memories (or DELETE NOW)
From: Larry Paulick <lpaulick1@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 09:44:13 -0400
  And as long as we are on the subject, the Tiger Community owes Steve a
Really Big Thank You for all the work he has done in starting and
continuing to maintain Tigers United.

I can tell you from first hand experience, that it is a major under
taking, and with Theo's help, is a Major Resource for info, that is too
under used, judging by the questions that come on the list frequently.

The TU and archives have info that is invaluable to those who want to
really research issues regarding Tigers, and of course the Clubs have
also made major contributions to this as well.

Point in case, overheating, TEAE article by Tiger Tom and Chuck and Andy
King is the most authoritative peice of good engineering on Tiger
overheating out there, bar none that I have read.

I just flat out works, because of the extensive work done.  Don't have a
fan shroud, look here to find a replacement from the junk yard.

Look at these sources first, as most of the questions are already answered.

CAT publishes a Tiger Tip from past club newsletters, and this to me is
a must read and have, just to know what you don't know, if nothing else.

Larry