Re: [Tigers] K motor Block and Crank

To: Thomas Witt <atwittsend@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] K motor Block and Crank
From: William Carroll <nmpubs@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 09:07:35 -0700
there was a first-run K engine (Number 28) installed in the Shelby
prototype after it returned from England. The Orange mark, and a few
other colors, were in the crankcase.  Never noticed a "K" stamp on
crank. These early engines were sent to Carroll for early Cobra engine
upgrades.
               Cheers.......Bill Carroll..............