Re: [Tigers] ACCELERATION DEFINED and Experienced!

To: "'Jim Sencindiver'" <jd.sencindiver@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] ACCELERATION DEFINED and Experienced!
From: "Jeffrey Nichols" <jxnichols@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 18:24:48 -0400
"  Better than ANY amusement park ride! "

Maybe, but you only did it one time.

Didn't someone do a survey a year or two back,  (I think my memory is
slipping) and the average age of a Tiger owner was practically retirement
age.     I for one, look forward to the day when all of us old geezers spend
our time reminiscing about the great old days and the cars we used to drive.
And on occasion, someone may bring up Sunbeam Tigers.

Jeff

  _____