Re: [Tigers] Gas pedal mounting question.

To: "'Tom Parker'" <tkparker1941@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Gas pedal mounting question.
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 14:58:15 -0400
Tom
    The gas pedal has 1 adjustment at the lever arm.   You can set it up any
way you like for wide open throttle and height of the pedal.   Adjust it to
a comfortable position and then look for wide open throttle position.   If
you don't run at WOT, you don't have to adjust it to get full WOT but you
should be near there for when its needed.

The upper stop hits the flat disc on the lever arm.   I think it is mostly
for a rattle stop and I'm not sure it is really needed in every case.

My gas pedal has a slight rattle now and then, so I don't have my upper stop
just right yet.

Ron Fraser