[Tigers] TU 2011

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] TU 2011
From: "Buck Trippel" <BuckTrippel@Verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2010 19:01:43 -0700
As many of you already know, the 2011 TU will be held in Long Beach,
California, June 16-19th. (TUXXXIII)

The Queen Mary will be the host hotel and reservations are now being taken.
Our entire block has already been reserved but we've been able to arrange with
the hotel to have more rooms added to our block, while keeping our special
rate ($125/night for a Deluxe Stateroom). This will not be extended
indefinitely.

I apologize to those who tried to reserve a room but were refused when the
block filled. If you still have a problem, please contact me off list.

thanks,

Buck Trippel