[Tigers] LAT 9 Center Cap Project ready to run

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] LAT 9 Center Cap Project ready to run
From: DAVID GREEN <alpdavegre@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 21:22:03 -0600
Hello all,

I have gotten the sample cap from my machinist and it looks FANTASTIC!!!  If
you want to see a few pictures I can send them to you. Send me an e-mail. Cost
per cap is $25 and $10 shipping for up to 5 caps. I will require immediate
payment. I have over 50 pre sold with about 75 to run. Once they are sold I
will need 30 committed to rerun the project. I will be out of contact from
Sept 18-26th but will respond after the 26.
Dave Green
alpdavegre@msn.com