Re: [Tigers] Bumbers

To: George Re <mgman71@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Bumbers
From: michael king <michael.s.king@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 09:24:32 +1000
There ahve been a few discussions about this on the various sunbeam boards..
go to CAT, SAOCA or TEAE forums and look it up. The main issues:

They are strips of stainless welded togther and not quite as strong and wont
offer protection
the profile is not quite right so you need their overriders as the stocks
wont work.
the mounting holes are not slotted like stock so they requite some reworking
finish is nice apparently

just a quick summary of what has been said.