Re: [Tigers] Tiger front hubs

To: Jeffery Randall <jefferyrandall@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger front hubs
From: Allan Ballard <allanballard@att.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 16:48:11 -0400
Jeff,

Thanks, will do.

I'll check back if the hubs are too worn; should know next week when the new
bearings arrive.

I have a very late SV Alpine parts car with front hubs that may still be ok IF
they are the same.

The Parts car is across town and will be a hassle to get the hubs.

Allan
On Sep 17, 2010, at 4:03 PM, Jeffery Randall wrote:

> Allan,
>   Why don t you try alittle locktite on the inside of the race? cheaper than
hubs, but if you need hubs I have some extras