Re: [Tigers] Tiger wheels

To: tigers@autox.team.net, Bob Dixon <bobdixon@frii.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger wheels
From: <awtiger@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 16:31:42 -0400
Bob:

You might try "Minator" wheels.  They are a Minilite knock-off (replica).  I
bought a set of them (13"x6") for my old Series I Alpine race car after waiting
for Panasports for over six months.  I had no problems with the Minators
whatsoever.  I don't remember where I got them, other than it was through a
Mini-Cooper parts house out of California.  It only took a few weeks to get
them (the Mini place ordered them from England).  A Google search should turn
up a dealer.

Best of luck,
Andy Walker
Edmond, OK