Re: [Tigers] Info Request

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Info Request
From: "Thomas Witt" <atwittsend@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 19:51:46 -0700
If I recall correctly at least one of your recent emails had an attachment.
Since I was able to receive it (with notation of the attachment removal) I
doubt it is a factor, but may be??? Back in 2000 there was a gentleman named
Mark Olsen who seemed to moderate the list.  I haven't seen him on here in a
long time and therefore doubt he still has that function.
 Otherwise, as stated, the Tiger group is part of a larger group of auto
email lists run by Mark Bradakis and I believe is located in Utah.