Re: [Tigers] my Yahoo e-mail was hijacked

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] my Yahoo e-mail was hijacked
From: Stephen Waybright <gswaybright@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 06:48:02 -0700 (PDT)
All,
Per previous Warnings... careful about clicking the link in an e-mail that came
from my Yahoo address  (with a blank subject line). My account was somehow
hijacked and someone was sending this link to everyone in my Yahoo address
book, from my account. They also deleted most my sent folder.

Changing my password seems to have blocked the problem, plus Yahoo now forces
me to verify most e-mails I initiate (a real pain).

I don't know if Yahoo itself was infiltrated or if someone just figured out how
to access my account, but hopefully you'll see no more junk like that from my
email.

Stephen Waybright