[Tigers] FW: October CAT Meeting

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] FW: October CAT Meeting
From: "Mike Michels" <mmichels@socal.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 16:44:28 -0700
From: Mike Michels [mailto:mmichels@socal.rr.com]
Sent: Sunday, September 26, 2010 10:25 AM
To: 'Tiger@autox.team.net'
Subject: October CAT Meeting

Attention CAT members and friends: Our October meeting will be Saturday,
October 2 at 9 o'clock and will include a tour of the NADA Guides car
collection in Costa Mesa, CA.    NADA's (National Automobile Dealers
Association) Guides are comprehensive used car values, including the
authoritative NADA collectible car guide.   CEO Don Christy has kindly
offered the use of their facility for our meeting and a tour of his great
collection of hot rods and muscle cars, that are literally parked among the
desks of their offices.  The NADA folks will talk about how they determine
their collectible vehicle values and want to hear from groups like us.

Perfect day to attend Cars and Coffee in Irvine and then head over to Costa
Mesa. If you are coming let me know so I can advise our hosts.

Date/Time:        Oct 2 / 9 a.m.

Where:               NADA Guides

                             3186 "K" Airway Ave.

                             Costa Mesa, CA 92626

                             North of OC Airport at junction of I-405 and CA
55.

                             Nearest major intersection: Red Hill and Baker

Cars and Coffee: Dawn to around 8:30

Gateway and Irvine Center Drive,  Irvine.