Re: [Tigers] steering wheels

To: <rande@thecia.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] steering wheels
From: "James Lindner" <jliny5@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2010 15:47:47 -0400
I do not mean to hijack Peter's listing, but I am slso interested in
upgrading my steering wheel from the black plastic wheel currently in my
Mk1. Ideally, I am interested in an original steering wheel, but a period
correct aftermarket one might also fit the bill. I saw Rande's
recommendation about the Nardi wheels.

Does anybody have an original Mk1 steering wheel for sale or know where to
get one.

I have of course looked at ebay and will continue to do so.

Thx,

Jim Lindner
B9470033