[Tigers] =?utf-8?q?Fwd=3A_=5Bmorris=5Fmotors=5D_Fw=3AVizard_and_K?=

To: TIGERS@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] =?utf-8?q?Fwd=3A_=5Bmorris=5Fmotors=5D_Fw=3AVizard_and_K?=
From: "=?utf-8?B?c3Bvb2swMUBjb21jYXN0Lm5ldA==?=" <spook01@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 03 Oct 2010 20:54:21 -0500
Enjoy the lecture..

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone

----- Forwarded message -----
From: "uniquelittlecars" <uniquelittlecars@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, Oct 3, 2010 19:56
Subject: [morris_motors] Fw:Vizard and K & N
To: "Morris Motors" <morris_motors@yahoogroups.com>

This came from a different group.B
It contains information that applies to A series motors
I always thought i knew how K & N filters worked.
It took Vizard years of flowB testingB to figureB out why they worked so well.
Check out the link below for his conclusion....very interesting....15 min video
Vigil
:

Vizard. .B  in the video that I sent, said that he did not, at first,
understand why K & N filters were so effective.B  He says that he originally
thought that the filters were creating a static charge until later on coming
up with an understanding that the filters work so well because of vibration
across the filter surface.B  I found his research into the whole matter very
interesting as well as surprising.

Here is Vizard's lecture once again on You Tube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1BZg6aCGd8&feature=related

Vigil
So Cal