Re: [Tigers] More Re. the Sunbeam Link....

To: "'Tom Parker'" <tkparker1941@gmail.com>, "'Bill Waite'"
Subject: Re: [Tigers] More Re. the Sunbeam Link....
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 22:25:56 -0400
Tom
        William Carroll's Book "Tiger, An Exceptional Motorcar" devotes
several pages to Chrysler design studies for the 68 Tiger IIA.
Unfortunately the 273 has a rear mount distributor and maybe a longer block
but what I think really killed the Tiger was money and the new USA car
Safety Regulations.  You would also have to look at the history of the
British Auto workers to see if they were on strike or something at that
time.

Ron Fraser