[Tigers] Car Insults

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Car Insults
From: "Jeffrey Nichols" <jxnichols@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 13:12:18 -0400
"

Ask any GM or MoPar guy: Ford means:

Found on Road Dead

F***ing old rebuilt Dodge

While the Ford guys would respond

First on Race Day

and would claim that

GMC meant Generally Maintain Carefully

and that AMC meant ALWAYS maintain carefully."

At last summer's Woodward Cruise, Chrysler had a large display area and a
small booth for Fiat.  There were a couple of Fiat 500s parked outside and
in the booth one side had free Italian Gelatos and cappucinno, while the
other side sold Fiat logo mugs, shirts, etc.  Two very pretty 20 year old
girls were trying to sell the Fiat stuff and I asked them if they knew what
the letters in Fiat meant.  They said no, and I replied "Fix It Again
Tony!".  Both of them turned and looked at each other laughing.  Then one of
them said, " I know what Ford means, Fix Or Repair Daily!".

Jeff