Re: [Tigers] Speedometer gear

To: <tym2@comcast.net>, "'Tiger's List'" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Speedometer gear
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 11:21:21 -0400
Tym
        Try this site.  There is a calculator near bottom of the page.   The
Motorsports catalog indicates that for a T-5 you need a 21 tooth gear with
3.73 gears.  You need to go through the calculation to get the right gear
set.

The 15R is the original gear for the Tiger.

http://www.transmissioncenter.net/speedometer_calibration_______va.htm

Ron Fraser