Re: [Tigers] Progress

To: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Progress
From: Al Fudge <allfudge1635@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 19:12:50 -0700
Tony,
I hope you're right about these being artifacts of the early manufacturing
process.  It's nice to know that other Tigers have these unused pieces.  The
repair work on the car is of much poorer quality than the factory work.  The
rear spring front mount repairs look absolutely awful.  The floor pans are
very poorly done and the trans tunnel repair is truly an abomination.  The
rocker panel condition is obvious from the pictures. The list of botched
"repairs" on the shell is very long.  I won't be restoring this car to
concours conditions, obviously.  If I can get iot to the status of decent
driver I'll consider that a success.

Thanks for your insight!

Al