[Tigers] black and core hole size

To: jmartiniii@yahoo.com
Subject: [Tigers] black and core hole size
From: "rande" <rande@thecia.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 15:54:50 -0400
I just returned from the Maine United 2010, and during the concours, I looked
at one car that was painted black behind the lower grille moulding. It looked
 like satin black(not gloss black), and I remember reading that the front of
the core support and the area behind the top eyebrow moulding(inside, in other
words) was supposed to be black. I would verify both pieces of info with Norm
or Patrick King.

As for the hole for the two heater hoses, I measured 1 1/8 inch diameter
(28.575mm)
without the grommet installed, and you probably know that Rick is listing the
grommets in his online catalog, under Grommets for the bulkhead.

RB