Re: [Tigers] tiger on tv

To: "barncobob@aol.com" <barncobob@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] tiger on tv
From: Clarkwgriswold <clarkwgriswold2nd@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 15:14:47 -0500
A fellow lister and tiger owner has told me that Carroll personally told him
that he loves Tigers, and they work great until it's time to turn one. (and I
believe his wife owns and drives one) I know the amount of true Shelby
involvement has undergone alot of criticism but nevertheless I think he is a
fan.

Cullen

Sent from my mobile...