Re: [Tigers] United

To: "'Allan Ballard'" <allanballard@att.net>, "'Beamclub TIGER'"
Subject: Re: [Tigers] United
From: "wsamouce" <wsamouce@kc.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 18:59:03 -0500
Congratulations Allan,

It took me three years ownership to get mine able to cruise across the
country.  I tried to drive to CA after about nine months with it and I had
to turn around.  The carb was too big and the heads needed rebuilding.

I applaud your audacity, bravery and "into the dark" attitude.

Your "diamond" has a fine owner now and will see any more miles on the road.

Duke
B382002037