[Tigers] Mk1 Soft Cover Compartment

To: jliny5@cox.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Mk1 Soft Cover Compartment
From: Carmods@aol.com
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 09:18:14 EDT
In a message dated 11/2/2010 7:36:33 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jliny5@cox.net writes:

I have noticed that on my Mk1 the edges of the side and rear body  panels of
the soft cover compartment seem to suffer excessively from wear  and tear

Hi Jim,

I covered the soft top cover panels to keep them from looking shabby due
to nicks and cracked paint about nine years ago and it has worked out  well.

See attached picture. If anyone else wants to see them, let me know and I
will send a picture.

John Logan

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/octet-stream which had
a name of Tiger at WHQ 6-2008.bmp]