[Tigers] Rebuilding Racks and Steering column

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Rebuilding Racks and Steering column
From: BEAU2EVE@aol.com
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 18:34:33 EST
Well it's that time of the year, fix what your tiger needs. So on that note
 I decide to start early. Please send me your opinions, since I'm told that
the  rack's gears are not available what can be done? And who does it for a
 resonnable cost. And #2, my steering column can't be locked in place. If I
 tighten the center nut it won't stop the column from going up and down at
will with only a slight drag. I'm also looking for the correct adapter for
my  Lecarra steering wheel.
Also is the steering column from the Tiger the same as the Alpine's unit  ?
     Thanks in advance    Beau  B9470951