[Tigers] Beg, Borrow or Steal

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Beg, Borrow or Steal
From: Jeffrey Nichols <jxnichols@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 07:38:27 -0800 (PST)
"Well, it's been a week.  I've contacted their PR folks, their webmaster,
and management, all through the links on their web page, and my stolen
photos are still on the Shelby American web page.  It seems odd that an
organization that is so well known for trying to protect their name and
intellectual property, does not care that they are the recipient of my
stolen intellectual property.

I'll be trying registered letters to their management folks next.  Does
anyone out there know who stole my photos, or care to admit that they
did it?

Are there any lawyers on here willing to throw a threatening letter
together to get Shelby's attention?  I can prove I own the original
photos."

Unless you copyright your photos or have some sort of statement warning
against using the photos without permission, you may be out of luck.  I would
take this as a warning to  copyright photos, or innovative suspension systems,
 before someone else steals them.

                                           Jeff