Re: [Tigers] Tiger on the Discovery channel

To: <garywinblad@comcast.net>, "'Thomas Prager'" <tcprager@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger on the Discovery channel
From: Cullen McCann <clarkwgriswold2nd@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 11:32:23 -0600
I have to say that I love watching that show....i really enjoy it. I have my
DVR setup to record every single new episode and I think ive seen most of
them. He also bought and auctioned a big block Bondurant cobra race car
recently...it was traditional guardsman blue with white stripes...but I
haven't seen him yet buy this car...id like to see that episode.

Since I pride myself on being a bit of a "car hunter" or deal hunter. I am
pleased that Wayne spoke highly of the car and its interesting that he
predicted it to be a likely candidate for growing in value in the future. I
mean we all say that about our own cars but so does the local kid with the
76 maverick. ( no offense any maverick owners...) I think that if a Tiger
showed up on an episode of CCC it would be yet another good opportunity for
positive exposure for the marquee. Unlike the get smart movie where Steve
Carrell drove the car out of the museam and it immediately broke down on the
side of the road...   ;(

Cullen
1452 LROFE