Re: [Tigers] Driver's Side Fender

To: Thomas Witt <atwittsend@verizon.net>, "tigers@autox.team.net"
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Driver's Side Fender
From: "Smit, Theo" <Theo.Smit@dynastream.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 16:28:21 -0600
The feature I was referring to is the 4 x 6" (approximately) rectangular hole
on the inside of the footwell (about 4" aft of where the high/low beam switch
is). It's just large enough that you can put a MSD6-AL there, if you massage
the edges of the hole a bit.

The hole that Bob Dixon mentioned is featured on all Alpine/Tiger shells
too... they had to build the rust in somehow.

Theo