[Tigers] ignition wiring

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] ignition wiring
From: barncobob@aol.com
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 16:31:23 -0500 (EST)
heres my problem, i was having starting problems, replaced the solenoid and it
still started but not every time. i got a new switch, i carefully unscrewed
the locking ring and GENTLY lowered the ignition switch.
there is 1 white wire still attached and 1 purple wire. there is a plethora of
wires that came undone from switch, connectors are still on but i dont know
where they go.
there is 1 red/yellow wire that came detached from connector and i remember
that wire going to one of the small connectors on solenoid.
i can wrench but electrics leave me in the dark. i really need like a hand
drawn image of ignition switch showing where wires go and the i can plug and
play.