[Tigers] Fw: Spark Plug Cross Reference Chart

To: "Thomas Witt" <atwittsend@verizon.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Fw: Spark Plug Cross Reference Chart
From: "Dave Munroe" <dave@munroe.ca>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2010 11:20:38 -0400
 Tom:

 Did you find this one???

http://www.angelfire.com/extreme4/skidoolympique/SPARK_PLUG_CROSS_REFERENCE.htm
With the above extensive cross-references, you can easily find the hot/cold
direction of the heat range numbers for each brand here:
http://www.championsparkplugs.com/glossaryImage.asp?imgID=722 Dave From:
"Thomas Witt" <atwittsend@verizon.net> To: <tigers@autox.team.net> Sent:
Sunday, November 28, 2010 12:19 AM Subject: [Tigers] Spark Plug Cross Reference
Chart I'm wondering if anyone can help me.  I'm looking for an extensive spark
plug cross reference chart.  I have found a few charts that show cross
compatible plugs, but I'm looking for something more in-depth. I'd like to see
the following: 1. Within a manufacture a chart showing hotter and colder plugs
based on the "stock" plug.