Re: [Tigers] Tiger logos repository?

To: glowboy@starstream.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger logos repository?
From: michael king <michael.s.king@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 16:34:33 +1100
A while back i did an EPS file of the "tiger" lat style logo. I have it in
colour versions with ornage and black, in black and white and inversed
colours  ( i can do it in any colours now that its all vectors). I am happy
to help people out with files and do artwork for them, however i do not want
to put the original artwork on the web re: issues with people taking it and
using it for their profit. I can probide JPEGS to people but will hold onto
the EPS stuff.