[Tigers] Holbay engine help

To: Beamclub <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Holbay engine help
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 22:47:25 -0800 (PST)
List- I have been out of state and wasnt on the computer until an hour or so. I
was shocked when I got to the page that had email asking for help dated last
Feb. I have no idea how it got reposted but THANKS to all who replied.
Especially Jay Laifman who sent me the information months ago and was kind
enough to send it again, as well as all others that replied. I definily didnt
resend the old email but I do appreciate the responses.
Cheers, Tony