[Tigers] Cigar Lighter

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Cigar Lighter
From: "James Lindner" <jliny5@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 19:47:38 -0500
Hi All,

I know it is not the most important part by a long shot...but it is the last
instrument/switch on my dash that does not work. I spent way too much time
repairing the outer case and rewiring, yet it still did not work. I then
tested the in-dash element by plugging in my cell phone charger and that lit
up like a christmas tree....so that part is fine. The problem must be the
knob/push in element that has the heating coil. Unless there is something I
can do to repair that it appers I will need to replace that part at a
minimum.

So....anybody have a Tiger Cigar Lighter sitting around...or know where to get
one? I am not sure if Alpine and Tiger lighters were the same, if so an Alpine
lighter would also fit. I have been searching ebay and the internet w/o
success. I know I can probably get a modern replacement from auto-zone or a
similar place, but I am trying to stay original.

Thanks,

Jim Lindner
B9470033