[Tigers] gauge regulator??

To: Beamclub <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] gauge regulator??
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2010 10:10:24 -0800 (PST)
Does anyone know what ohm reading I should get on the gauge regulator (for lack
of a better term). There are two double lugs, a B and an I it looks like and
metal strip w/ the letter E. I have one in hand and the metal strip is grounded
to the outer case,I get 1 ohm resistance between the two lugs which is what my
didgital meter shows between the leads and 143 ohms from the strip(E) to both B
and I. I do have a unit I bought from Theo but I havent installed it (my memory
and directions = I should have written what Theo told me down). Anyones help
would be appreciated as I have several of the gauge regulators and if I live
long enough cars to use them on.
Thanks in advance.
Tony