Re: [Tigers] BaT Tiger in Hemmings - lots of discussion

To: "'Peter Laurinaitis'" <laurin212@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] BaT Tiger in Hemmings - lots of discussion
From: Cullen McCann <clarkwgriswold2nd@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2010 09:06:21 -0600
Makes sense......well its hard for me to really grasp the market value of
our cars these days. That price seemed low to me for the condition, as well
as this one your speaking of Peter....but I agree with what you
said...people can "ask" what they want for a car all day...but what it sold
for is what really counts.

"......i just sold one in better shape and running well for just a bit more
than that.  it just depends on whether the seller wants to price it to sell
or price it sit...."