Re: [Tigers] heater fan

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] heater fan
From: "Thomas Witt" <atwittsend@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 17:25:30 -0800
The MG Midget fan motor is also a replacement.  Ironically it is smaller,
but somewhere in the recesses of my mind I recall someone (CAT shop notes
???) saying is was somewhat more powerful.  I actually had installed one in
my 10 year "jackstanded" Tiger. However, it also provided ideal for turbo
clearance in my Turbo Pinto.  So, it was swapped out.

  FYI, I had to run the Midget fan backwards in the Pinto. On top of that
the Midget cage was about 1"-1-1/2" smaller than the Pinto's. Regardless, I
still felt it moved more air than the stock Pinto setup. I think I paid
about $12 at Pick A Part for the Midget fan and cage.

Tom